+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 Sundown ZV4 18s 6th Order WALL Jeep Wrangler

Post 2 Sundown ZV4 18s 6th Order WALL Jeep Wrangler

So as the title states i am going to be posting pictures of my 6th order wall build for my Jeep Wrangler (Yes i said jeep); The wall will contain TWO zv4 18" woofers

Some specs on the enclosure (port is remove-able)
    Ported [LF]: 12.75cuft (Tuned to: 25hz)
    Ported [HF]: 6.5cuft (Tuned to: 58hz)
    Extended Bandwidth Resp: 14hz. - 60hz (With the ability to play lower I will link the freq resp chart to this post for the non believers..)

I was able to pull off 27.95 cubic feet without building a shell so my plan is to build the box completely; take the hardtop off the jeep and use my forklift to slide the subs and enclosure in at once; plug in the speaker wire and play!

I will have pictures of the build coming this Monday as I have a motocross race this weekend so my build has been on the side for it is one of my last races for this year.
    DONT BE AFRAID TO LOOK AT MY PREVIOUS BUILDS OR MY NEWEST ZV4 18" FREE AIR ON A JL HD1200.1
    http://www.youtube.com/kessel921

55923_641427472555259_657241737_o.jpg
    6th order resp.jpg

Heck yeah man gonna be loud!
    DEALER FOR SUNDOWN AUDIO, PSI CAR AUDIO, XSPOWER, MECHMAN, SKAR AUDIO, CRESCENDO AUDIO, DOWN4SOUND APPAREL , SKY HIGH WIRE and EXCESSIVE AMPERAGE ALTERNATORS! If you are needing anything from any of these companies please email me at jprice8888@yahoo.com

New YouTube channel right here http://www.youtube.com/THELIFEOFPRICE

mY old channel

Www.youtube.com/baggedz71

i <3 Everybody =D

Slight change of plans on the build;
    I Will be doing a ported enclosure tuned to 28 hz via L port as the sixth had a small ratio problem and i wanted a little more out of it so the next best option was to use a ported enclosure. BUT dont think it wont do well We are still talking about 2 18s in such a SMALL cabin space. I will be redesigning the wall and will update yall from there!

I have finally made some time to finish this thread. As i could not film my entire build due to a camera breaking ( Not from me it just stopped turning on) i had just bought the camera from best buy 2 weeks before posting this thread and it just stopped working. turns on and no buttons work; anyways that had been returned for another and were back on track. While the camera was down i finished my build.

For the low power the ZV4 18s are on i will not lie it is INTENSE. As i have never had anything louder than jl w6s this is a shocking experience.

I would like to apologize that my build plans did not go as well as i had hoped. but at-least yall get to see something now! I will be taking the enclosure back out and i will film my dad and I welding the bracing that has to go into the enclosure. i plan within the next few weeks to have ordered a bigger amp; but Crescendo is out of stock of 3500s and 5500s from what i see. I may be buying a new Skar 4500.1 from my buddy whos never used it. i am getting it much cheaper then the retail price and a bit less then a crescendo. Atleast if i can save my money long enough... LOL

Picture of the box below
    Attachment 5553

Here are some links to the finished product-
    SOME OF THE BUILD CAN BE FOUND HERE I TRIED MY BEST WITH A DIFFERENT CAMERA TO MAKE UP FOR WHAT YALL MISSED
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeucs...4ZKsckBdBXAFrw

Or you could skip to the fun part and click the link below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWc3m...4ZKsckBdBXAFrw

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information